VOSS.miniPET "DOG C900" remote trainer for dogs – 900 m range
The latest generation of dog training aids with an extremely long range. The remote trainer has been developed in collaboration with dog training schools and leading manufacturers.
Training a dog can be a lengthy and challenging task. Every dog has different traits, so you need a great deal of patience and care until your loyal companion understands how to act in its environment and behaves appropriately. We have developed the remote trainer of the future in collaboration with dog training schools and leading European manufacturers. These many years of experience in dog training using remote trainers resulted in our creating a system developed by dog owners for dog owners that has no equal in terms of quality, ease of use and reliability.
The manufacturers of the VOSS.miniPET "DOG C900" deliberately used disposable batteries, as similar systems powered using rechargeable batteries have turned out to be insufficiently reliable after many years of use. If you have ever been in an unpleasant situation where you had no control over your dog, you know how important a reliable remote trainer is for the safety of your beloved dog. Delay times have also been reduced to a minimum so that any function is actuated immediately. In terms of the distance, we have managed to establish a range of almost 1,000 metres for the "DOG C900" thanks to the latest technology and despite the short antenna on the hand-held transmitter. We also broke the mould when it comes to the design. We focused on a timeless look and very user-friendly operation. The hand-held transmitter has no annoying corners or edges and features high-quality membrane keys.
How to use the system:
Activate the hand-held transmitter using the red on / off button in the middle of the control panel. To activate the receiver on the collar, briefly bring the bottom of the hand-held transmitter into contact with the receiver on the collar. Verify that the connection is correct by actuating the warning signal button. The system is then ready for immediate use. The VOSS.miniPet DOG C900 features three basic functions:
- a pulse with a choice of 19 levels
- a warning signal to help with dog training
- a booster function (pre-defined higher pulse level for emergencies)
Have your dog wear the collar for several weeks without using the functions. Your dog will get used to the collar and will not associate it with the warning signal or correction impulse once training begins. It is imperative that you read the instructions prior to use. They are written under the product description.
At a glance
- for use when training your dog
- gives you more control when taking your dog for a walk – even when he is off the lead
- Enormous range of over 900 m
- designed in line with customer requirements
- latest-generation remote trainer technology
- features a digital display, large indicators provide information on functions
- extremely fast transmission, no delay
- practical hand-held transmitter, easy to operate, waterproof
- Dimensions of the receiver: 4 x 6.5 x 3 cm
- Weight of the receiver: 88 g (incl. collar)
- impact- and shock-resistant casing, timeless design
- choice of 19 pulse levels with booster function
- audible signal for your dog as an advance warning via a separate button
- robust receiver with control LEDs, waterproof
- adjustable nylon collar with safety fastener
- very short shatterproof antenna on the hand-held transmitter
- Not using a rechargeable battery enables years of unimpeded use.
- can be expanded for use with two dogs (receiver item no.: 24705)
- made in the EU
- 1 x VOSS.miniPET "DOG C900" electric collar for dogs
- 1 x VOSS.miniPET "DOG C900" radio-controlled hand-held transmitter
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 2 x batteries (CR2 3 V)
- 2 x contact pins, long
- 2 x contact pins, short
- 1 x handbook in German
- 1 x hand loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x "Comfort Box"
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.