VOSS.miniPET "DOG C200" remote trainer for dogs – 200 m range
The latest-generation remote trainer has been developed in collaboration with dog training schools and leading manufacturers. It is ideal for walking your dog in the city.
Every dog owner knows that training your dog is a lengthy and challenging task. No two dogs are the same. They all have different traits, which is why a lot of patience and care is required until your dog correctly understands how to act in its environment and behaves accordingly. The team at Hundehalter.net has developed the remote trainer of the future in collaboration with dog training schools and leading European manufacturers. They created a system designed by dog owners for dog owners. This product is unparalleled on the remote trainer market in terms of the quality, ease of use and reliability.
The VOSS.miniPET DOG C200 remote trainer is battery operated. Why aren't rechargeable batteries used? Similar systems powered using rechargeable batteries have turned out to be insufficiently reliable after many years of use. Any dog owner who has ever been in an unpleasant situation where they had no control over their dog knows how crucial a reliable remote trainer is for the safety of their beloved dog. Each function is actuated immediately. There is practically no delay. This product is user friendly and the design is timeless. There are no annoying corners or edges on the hand-held transmitter, which also features high-quality membrane keys. The remote trainer has a range of approx. 200 m. This is more than enough for dog walks. If you require a larger range, please refer to the VOSS.miniPET DOG C900, which has a range of 900 m.
How to use the dog trainer:
Switch the device on using the red on / off button in the middle of the control panel. The remote trainer is activated when the bottom of the hand-held transmitter is briefly brought into contact with the receiver on the collar. Verify that the connection is correct by actuating the warning signal button. The system is now ready for immediate use. The VOSS.miniPet DOG C200 remote trainer features three main functions:
- a pulse with a choice of 19 levels
- a warning signal to help with dog training
- a booster function (pre-defined higher pulse level for emergencies)
You can help your dog by having it wear the collar for several weeks prior to training without using any of the functions. This way, your dog gets used to the collar and does not associate it with the warning signal or correction pulse once training begins. It is imperative that you read the instructions prior to use. They are written under the product description.
At a glance
- for use when training your dog
- gives you more control when taking your dog for a walk – even when he is off the lead
- designed in line with customer requirements
- latest-generation remote trainer technology
- features a digital display, large indicators provide information on functions
- functions are actuated without delay
- Over 200 m range
- practical hand-held transmitter, easy to operate, waterproof
- Dimensions of the receiver: 4 x 6.5 x 3 cm
- Weight of the receiver: 88 g (incl. collar)
- impact- and shock-resistant casing, timeless design
- choice of 19 pulse levels with booster function
- audible signal for your dog as an advance warning via a separate button
- robust receiver with control LEDs, waterproof
- adjustable nylon collar with safety fastener
- Not using a rechargeable battery enables years of unimpeded use.
- can be expanded for use with two dogs (receiver item no.: 24705)
- made in the EU
- 1 x VOSS.miniPET DOG C200 electric collar for dogs
- 1 x VOSS.miniPET DOG C200 radio-controlled hand-held transmitter
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 2 x batteries (CR2 3 V)
- 2 x contact pins, long
- 2 x contact pins, short
- 1 x handbook in German
- 1 x hand loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x "Comfort Box"
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.