VOSS.farming Hand Pile-Driver "Farming 48 mm", for T-Posts
These robust hand pile-drivers help you to place posts into the ground without damaging them.
Electric fences need to be as sturdy as possible to withstand the wide variety of loads they experience. It is therefore important that you take care when placing fence posts and ensure that each individual post is firmly anchored deep into the soil – even on difficult terrain. The "Farming 48 mm" hand pile-driver from VOSS.farming helps you to knock T-posts into place. The pile-driver makes building the fence a little bit easier.
At a glance
- Hand pile-driver for fence posts, ideal for T-posts
- for building fixed fences/electric fences using T-posts
- two practical handle grips to securely drive the post into the ground
- fully welded construction
- top quality from VOSS.farming that has been proven time and time again
- 2 cm thick shock-absorbing plate at the base of the pole
- 3 mm steel tube thickness, painted blue
- Tube diameter: 4.2 cm
- Tube length: 70 cm
- weight: approx. 6.5 kg
- 1 x VOSS.farming hand pile-driver "Farming 48 mm", for T-Posts
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.