VOSS.farming "NetFix" – Support for electric fence nets, 112 cm, 2 spikes
The electric fence netting support designed by users, for users: easy, quick and safe to use
Use this plastic support for electric fence nets to give your netting more stability – easily and quickly. Extra stability is often needed, especially on uneven, hilly ground, and also at the ends or corners of fencing.
We developed the VOSS.farming "NetFix" support precisely for these purposes and because our customers frequently requested it. The "NetFix" support improves the stability of the electric netting and also improves its durability and safety, whether it's used as an intermediate support or at the ends or corners of fencing.
Fence corners in particular are often dangerously easy to trip over. This is always the case when the corners are held up by a cable and peg. Using VOSS.farming "NetFix" supports to stabilise the fence from the inside will solve this problem.
Compared to normal replacement posts for electric fence nets, the "NetFix" support can connect directly to the existing fence post by way of a continuously adjustable clamp and wingnut. In this way, the support can also be used where normal replacement posts would not offer enough stability.
At a glance
Areas of application:
- ideal for corners, fence ends or intermediate supports
- developed at the request of our customers
- improved durability and safety for fencing
- gives more stability for electric fence netting
- "NetFix" support: 110 cm + 15 cm ground spike
- suitable for nets up to approx. 112 cm high
- for fixing to a post of Ø 13–14 mm
- secure attachment thanks to the clamp and wing nut
- can be attached to any point on the netting post
- with a double spike
- perfect for corners, fence ends, intermediate support
- 1 x VOSS.farming "NetFix" – Support for electric fence nets, 112 cm, 2 spikes
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.