VOSS.farming fence supply cable for tape and electric netting – with a choice of lengths
The connection cable from the electric fence energiser to the tape or electric netting creates an optimum connection without any loss of voltage.
The fence supply cable or fence connection cable from VOSS.farming serves to connect electric fence tapes (up to 40 mm) and electric netting to the energiser. The high-voltage insulated connection cable is suitable for laying both above and below ground. The brand name product from VOSS.farming ensures a smooth connection without loss of voltage. Thanks to the 2 practical stainless steel plates and the M8 connector eyelets, it is particularly easy to attach both tapes and electric netting. No additional tools are required to do this. The VOSS.farming fence supply cable has a very low resistance of only 0.025 ohm/m, and its flexibility is very high due to the copper wire it contains. You can choose the length of the cable.
Please choose a slightly longer cable in preference to one that might be too short. You cannot easily lengthen a cable and maintain its safety for high voltage.
The base price of the cable is £ 7.50 (1 metre length) Each additional metre costs £ 0.60.
At a glance
- for connecting the power supply for electric fence tape up to 40 mm in width and electric netting to the energiser
- suitable for laying above or below ground
- high voltage insulated cable
- specially finished according to your instructions
- you can choose the length of the cable between 1 and 50 m
- simple to assemble, facilitates tool-free connection of the conductive material
- for electric fence tape up to 40 mm in width and electric netting
- with M8 connection eyelets Ø 8.5 mm
- with 2 stainless steel connection plates
- very flexible, with copper wire core
- very low resistance, only 0.025 ohm/m
- 1 x VOSS.farming fence supply cable / fence connection cable for tape and electric netting – choose your own length
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.