VOSS.farming electric fence polywire, 400 m, 6 x 0.25 TLD, white
80 times higher animal safety and conductivity than standard polywire With original TLDmax conductors – top quality at a bargain price
Our VOSS.farming electric fence polywire offers you a high level of safety, even for long fences. Thanks to the TLD power conductor, the polywire is approx. 80 times more conductive than standard polywire. What's more, its coloration – white with red marker threads – provide maximum visibility.
At a glance
- wide range of uses, suitable for long and complicated fencing (e.g. where there is vegetation)
- can be used for cattle, milk cows, sheep, goats, pigs, poultry, etc.
- also suitable as fencing to deter wild animals, including red deer and wild boars
- 144 x higher conductivity (0.104 O/m) than a standard polywire (15 O/m)
- 6 original TLDmax conductors ensure high conductivity and robustness
- Bundled conductors – two conductors always in contact ensure consistently high voltage throughout the fence and safety for your animals.
- high-quality polywire made of 33 thick PE threads and red marker threads
- professional quality
- excellent value for money
- extremely long-lasting, high UV-resistance
- Made in France
- 1 x VOSS.farming electric fence polywire, 400 m, 6 x 0.25 TLD, white
|Plastic material + number||33 x PE filaments|
|Max. rec. fence length (one row)||8000 m|
|Total length||400 m|
|Ø Polywire||3 mm|
|Number of TLD wires||6|
|Ø TLD Wire||0.25 mm|
|Breaking strength||120 kg|
|Colour||with red tracer thread white-red, white white-red|
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.