VOSS.farming electric fence polywire, 400 m, 6 x 0.25 TLD, black / white
High-grade electric fence polywire with original TLDmax conductors at a bargain price – top quality, exceptionally versatile
The electric fence polywire from VOSS.farming combines high conductivity with long lifespan. On the one hand, the TLD conductors provide the same standard of conductivity as copper conductors, making the electric fence particularly safe. And on the other hand, they're just as durable and robust as stainless steel. The polywire is perfect for long fences and for animals that are difficult to keep under control. The black and white plastic of the polywires produces a very clear contrast, and so offers maximum visibility – even at dusk.
At a glance
- all-purpose electric fence polywire, suitable for long, problematic fencing systems (e.g. where there is vegetation)
- provides high level of safety for cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, poultry, etc.
- also suitable for defence against wild animals, e.g. as a wild boar fence
- 136 x greater conductivity than standard polywire – extra-high safety for your animals
- 6 original TLDmax conductors ensure high conductivity and robustness
- Bundled conductors – two conductors always in contact ensure consistently high voltage in the fence and safety for your animals.
- high-quality polywire made of 33 thick PE threads
- black and white coloration, provides optimum contrast
- highly visible even at dusk
- professional quality
- excellent value for money
- extremely long-lasting, high UV-resistance
- Made in France
- 1x VOSS.farming electric fence polywire, 400 m, 6 x 0.25 TLD, black / white
|Plastic material + number||33 x PE filaments|
|Max. rec. fence length (one row)||8000 m|
|Total length||400 m|
|Ø Polywire||3 mm|
|Number of TLD wires||6|
|Ø TLD Wire||0.25 mm|
|Breaking strength||120 kg|
|Colour||white white-red, black white-red|
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.