250 m signal tape for defence against wild animals, net for defence against wild animals, blue
The blue plastic warning tape provides additional visual support for a game fence. This means that the animals won't run over your fence.
The blue warning tape can easily be woven into existing fences. This primarily improves its visibility and protects the fence from being run over by wild animals. Wild boar in particular tend to simply run over fences, because they have poor vision. However, the blue colour of this warning tape is particularly visible to the animals, protecting your fencing from destruction. As well as visibility, the sound of the tape "flapping" in the wind makes it noticeable to the animals.
The animals approach the fence with more respect and this greatly improves the containment security of your fence, thanks to the signal tape. It is very easy to use the warning tape: you can weave it directly into your existing conducting material such as cables, polywires, tapes or netting.
We recommend attaching blue warning tapes to the electric fence every 2 to 5 metres as an additional visual barrier, e.g. for wolves or wild boar. The blue signal tape is highly suitable for use in conjunction with our nets for defence against wild animals.
At a glance
Areas of application:
- perfect for improving the visibility of electric fence netting and game deterrent fences
- can be incorporated into any existing fence
- the tape can be incorporated into any existing game fence
- the blue colour is particularly visible to animals
- simple addition to protect your fence from destruction by animals running over it
- blue plastic tape
- Tape length: 250 m
- Tape width: 40 mm
- 1 x 250 m signal tape as defence against wild animals, netting as defence against wild animals, blue
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.