PetSafe Outdoor Anti-Bark Control System
Prevent your or your neighbour's dog from barking
When a dog is located outdoors within the range of the anti-bark system and starts barking, the inbuilt microphone detects the noise of the barking and automatically activates the device. The PetSafe anti-bark system emits an ultrasound tone. The ultrasound tone can be heard only be the dog. The loud sound should scare the dog and make him stop barking, as he quickly associates this loud noise with his barking. The PetSafe anti-bark system has 4 settings, including 3 sensitivity levels and a test mode. It has an effective range up to 15 metres.
At a glance
- Collar for preventing constant barking from dogs
- safe and effective for dogs of all sizes and breeds
- A microphone detects the sound of barking and has an operational range of up to 15 m.
- 4 selectable ranges (test, short, medium and long range)
- does not require mains power, and is therefore very mobile and can be used anywhere. (The device requires 1 x 9 V battery: item no. 2904. Battery not included.)
- Electronic ultrasound anti-bark control system
- safe for people and animals
- metal mounting bracket for affixing outdoors
- durable and weather-resistant
- bi-colour LED indicates when the battery is full or getting low.
- very easy to install
- 1 x PetSafe Anti-Bark control system
- 1 x instruction manual
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.