Customer Information to the conclusion of a distance selling contract and further information to the conclusion of an electronic contract
A. Customer information to the conclusion of distance selling contracts
The following information serves to fulfil our statutory obligation to provide information in case of distance selling contracts and e-commerce.
You may find out more about our General Terms and Conditions following this link Terms and Conditions.
You receive the complete Customer information in text form at the latest on the delivery of the goods. You may also print or store that information.
1. Conclusion of the contract
(1) The Customer shall choose products from our sales program by selecting the button "Add to Cart". By clicking the button "Commit to Buy" during the order process, you are giving us a binding purchase order of the products contained in the shopping basket. Before submitting the order, the Customer may modify and revise the data at any time. Afterwards, the Seller will send an automatic acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail in which the order will be listed and which could be printed through the "print" function. The acknowledgement of receipt does not represent any binding acceptance of the order. The conclusion of the contract in the case of payment in advance / bank transfer, upon invoice (Klarna) or COD does take place with the delivery of this acknowledgment of receipt but with a separate email with the order confirmation or the delivery of the goods. In case of payment via credit card, debit card or PayPal, the conclusion of the contract occurs already with the Customer's payment order.
(2) The contract text shall be stored by the Seller who will send it to the Customer by email together with the legally effective Terms and Conditions.
Please consult our General Terms and Conditions for further information Terms and Conditions.
2. Delivery and delivery limitations
(1) The delivery time for deliveries within Great Britain shall be indicated on the respective offer site. The beginning of the delivery period shall be determined (depending on the selected payment method) under paragraph 2 to 4.
(2) In the case of payment in advance pre cash / bank transfer or PayPal, the delivery period begins one day after effecting the payment order. For all other payment methods, the delivery period begins one day after placing the order.
(3) Following delivery periods shall apply for deliveries outside Great Britain:
- Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic : 2-3 days
- Austria, Germany: 3-4 days
- France, Italia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary: 3-5 days
- Sweden, Finland, Croatia: 3-6 days
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria: 3-5 days
- Portugal, Spain, Greece, Ireland: 4-6 days
(4) In case that the period begins or ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holidays, that period shall then be postponed to the next working day.
(5) The delivery takes place solely to the countries specified in the information / delivery restrictions (Delivery) as well as under the restrictions and delivery method specified in the delivery costs / restrictions overview (Delivery).
(6) Delivery shall be subject to the correct and punctual supply to ourselves.
Please consult our General Terms and Conditions for further information [LINK].
3. Prices and delivery costs
(1) The quoted price is binding. Prices include statutory Value Added Tax. Limited special offers or discounts are labelled as such within the description of the individual goods on our website.
(2) Our delivery and shipping costs shall be charged to the final price of the goods. Incurred shipping costs are included on the delivery costs / restrictions overview [LINK].
(3) No additional costs will be charged, apart from that, to the Customer when ordering via distance communication.
Please consult our General Terms and Conditions for further information about prices and delivery (Terms and Conditions).
4. Payment terms and other costs related to payment means
(1) Customers may pay in advance/bank transfer, by credit card, debit card, Klarna or Paypal. The Seller reserves the right to exclude certain terms of payment.
(2) The corresponding costs for the selected payment method shall be displayed at the virtual shopping basket and in the overview regarding payment terms (Secure payment).
(3) In the case of payment in advance/bank transfer, by credit card, debit card, invoice (Klarna) or Paypal no additional costs will be charged to the Customer. In case of payment by cash on delivery, the Customer shall pay to the shipping company directly.
5. Right of withdrawal for Consumers and model withdrawal form
a) Right of withdrawal for Consumers within distance selling contracts / conclusion of contracts in online-shop
Consumers – Consumer is every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession – may withdraw from their contractual declaration within contracts for valuable consideration under following conditions:
In case of contracts for one or more transportable goods that shall reach the Consumer in a single delivery, which are supplied separately or provided to the Consumer in several separate consignments:
b) Model withdrawal form
30-day return guarantee without additional costs*
Other shops offer only a 14-day right of revocation, in which you have to bear the return costs. Electric-Fence.info believes in its products and offers you more. With us you get a 30-day return guarantee without additional costs*.
* Forwarding agent products can also be returned within the 30-day period. The return costs, however, shall be borne by the Customer.
6. Warranty terms
The Customer has a statutory right of warranty, which is modified according to §§ 8, 9 from these General Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
Please consult our General Terms and Conditions for further information about warranty terms (Terms and Conditions).
7. Identity of the Supplier
You conclude the distance selling contracts with
Inhaber Herr Reiner Voß e.K.
Ohrstedt-Bhf. Nord 5
0145 234 62 04 Mon - Fri | 8am – 4pm
VAT-ID: DE 134717634
WEEE Number: DE42154788
B. Further information to the conclusion of an electronic contract
The following information does not reproduce any contract condition. You may find out more about our General Terms and Conditions following this link (Terms and Conditions).
1. How does our online contract conclusion work?
In case that you have found a product that meets your needs, please select the button "Add to Cart". The may enter there the desired quantity of the product to be purchased, which will be than added to your shopping basket.
Once you have added any product to the basket, the items in the basket will be displayed on the top right side of the page. By clicking "Shopping Cart:" the basket summary will be shown. There you may edit or delete any product from the basket.
You may remove a product from the basket by clicking the garbage can icon in the basket summary or by entering "0" in the "Quantity" field. Confirm the changes by clicking the "Update Shopping Cart" button and delete the item from your basket.
By clicking the "Go to Checkout" button, you may initiate the ordering process of the products placed in the shopping basket.
After clicking the button "Go to Checkout" a page will open where you may either activate your already existing Customer data or where you may register as a new Customer. Though, you may also order as a guest without the need to create any account.
As a new Customer you may click the button "register now" to enter your personal data, address and contact information including your e-mail address and a freely selectable password. You may order in the future with the help of the here specified e-mail address and password without the need to enter your address data again.
In case that you already are a registered Customer, please enter your e-mail address and password in the boxes provided and press the button "Sign in".
Once you have registered either as a new Customer or as registered Customer, you may access to the address selection. Your account address is selected as delivery address. However, you have the option to specify an alternative delivery address by clicking the button "Edit address. Now you may click the button "Continue to next step".
Please choose the desired payment method and click the button "Continue to next step". You will be now guided through a site with the order summary.
Furthermore, you may also read at this point our Terms and Conditions and the withdrawal instructions. Please read carefully the withdrawal instructions and the Terms and Conditions. You may continue your order only if you have taken note and approve them.
Please check all information carefully. You may edit or amend the billing address, shipping address, shipping method, payment method and the products in the basket transaction by selecting the "Back" function of your Internet browser.
Provided that all entries are correct, please click on "Commit to Buy" in order to complete the entire ordering process.
We will immediately confirm the receipt of your order via e-mail.
Please consult our General Terms and Conditions for further information (Terms and Conditions).
2. Storage of contract texts and Customer access
We storage your ordering data and send it to you via e-mail. We send to you our General Terms and Conditions at the latest after concluding the contract via e-mail.
3. Typing errors
You may amend your entries at any time during the order transaction by selecting the "Back" button of your internet browser marked with a left pointing arrow and performing the corresponding modification. The required number of articles can be amended by modifying the quantity in the field "Quantity". The amendments will be accepted by clicking the button "Update Shopping Cart". Entered data may be also edited during the ordering transaction by selecting the "Back" function of your Internet browser.
You may cancel the entire order process by closing the web browser.
4. Contractual language
You may conclude the contract in English and German language.