6-sided socket wrench 5.5 mm, matt/chrome
Socket wrench for screws and insulator installation
Many customers forget to equip themselves with the right tools when building an electric fence. When you haven’t got the right tool to hand, it then often takes much longer to put up a secure fence. An important tool for building fences is a 6-sided socket wrench. This makes it easy to screw on insulators. This socket wrench is suitable for all types of screw and is made from a chrome-vanadium steel alloy for extra strength and durability. This wrench is also suitable for tightening self-tapping screws to z-profiles.
At a glance
- for screwing and mounting all types of insulator
- for when building fences or later installation
- ideally suited for attaching self-tapping screws to z-profiles
- makes work easier
- fits comfortably in the hand for high force transmission
- 6-sided socket wrench
- chrome vanadium steel alloy
- securely holds and drives screws
- 1 x 6-sided socket wrench, 5.5 mm, 220 mm
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.