50 m Euronet 120/2 wolf netting, with positive / negative connection
The Euronet 120/2 was developed to meet particularly high requirements in farming safety and animal deterrent. An intense electric impulse is guaranteed here – no matter the type of terrain.
This extra secure electric fence netting with positive / negative connection (+/–) can be used wherever the highest degree of safety is required.
With this positive / negative electric fence netting, the wires are alternately connected to the fence connection (positive terminal) and the ground connection (negative terminal) on the energiser. When two wires are touched simultaneously, an electric shock is felt. The electricity flows directly from the fence wire (positive terminal), through the part of the body that is touching both wires to the ground wire (negative terminal). In this way, the animal directly feels the preventative shock. The electric shockis on the one hand very intense, but on the other is much gentler on the animal as the electricity only flows through a small part of the body.
Because it functions independently of grounding, this electric fence is very suitable for use in areas with bad ground conditions. Even on dry, sandy or snow-covered ground, the full fence voltage can be ensured.
As well as the electrical deterrent, electric netting additionally works as a visual barrier. Due to the narrow mesh close to the ground it is not possible for the animals to slip through or under the electric fence. The orange warning colour increases the optical deterrent effect of the electric netting.
Only powerful energisers (minimum 4,000 V) are guaranteed to protect your animals.
At a glance
- for protection against wolves
- for sheep, goats, lambs
- for horses, cows and fenced game
- special positive / negative Euronet with very intense current impulse
- expressly recommended by experts for herd protection
- for secure animal keeping and a deterrent even on dry ground
- 120 cm netting height, Euronet, wolf netting, 50 m long
- 10 horizontal plastic polywires, 9 of which are equipped with stainless steel conductors
- 80 % reinforced upper polywire, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- Reinforced bottom polywire, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live
- the rest of the horizontal polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm, stainless steel
- the vertical polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- 14 stable plastic posts with two spikes
- Insulation cap and bottom stopper make it almost impossible for the wires to come loose.
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- incl. practical repair kit
- 1 x Euronet 120/2 wolf netting, with positive / negative connection
- 1 x repair kit
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.