Posts up to 115 cm
- Get quality electric fence posts at the right price
- Made of sturdy plastic material
- Fast delivery - Trusted Shop
- Get free advice from our experts
Save 4.2 %
- with lugs suitable for all standard tape, rope, polywire and wire
- high stability due to diagonal struts, double step-in footing and galvanised ground spike
- total length: 105 cm, length above ground: 86 cm
Save 6.5 %
Save 4.1 %
- with lugs for all standard tape, rope, polywire and wire
- high stability due to diagonal struts, double step-in foot and galvanised ground spike
- length in total: 105 cm, length above ground: 86 cm
- Special offer! For a short time only
- electric fence posts in green with 7 lugs for tape and 3 lugs for rope
- with reinforced profile, glass fibre reinforced & double step-in foot
- top quality, Made in Germany
- length in total: approx. 105 cm, length above ground: approx. 88 cm
Adviser: Posts up to 115 cm high
Electric fences and electric netting can be used on both a mobile and a stationary basis. If you wish to use them when travelling or as and when required, go to the “mobile” electric fence post section to choose the right fence post to meet your requirements. In addition to lower and taller models, extremely versatile posts of up to 115 cm in height can also be ordered online. Manufacturers such as AKO, Horizont, Kerbl, Lister and VOSS.farming offer models with differing characteristics tailored to your fence system.
Why should I buy an affordable electric fence or electric netting?
A purely mechanical barrier is often not enough in itself to effectively fence in your animals or keep out wild animals. For this reason, we recommend investing in double safety, and purchasing an electric fence or electric netting. This offers an additional barrier; it acts as a deterrent by releasing an electric shock when the animal comes into contact with the conductor supplied with electricity. Over time, this often produces a learning effect so that the animals are only exposed once to the electric shock. In this way, even aggressive and strong animals – as well as uninvited wild animals – can be effectively controlled, protected and deterred. Electric netting and electric fences are also used as a defence against wild animals, for cows out in the field or for pets in the garden. An energiser supplies the electric fence or electric fence netting with electricity. Other important main components include the conducting material, through which electricity flows, and fence posts with a height of 115 cm.
Posts of up to 115 cm for electric fences
These intermediate-size posts can be combined with many different types of net and fence. Depending on the model, the eyelets on electric fence posts with a height of 115 cm can be connected to all types of conductor – tape, polywire, wire, rope. The posts are made of plastic to ensure high stability and robustness. They are designed to resist moisture, low temperatures and UV rays. Glass-fibre reinforced, fully insulated plastic posts with a height of 115 cm for mobile electric fences are available with a step reinforcement or double tip. These posts are particularly suitable for electric netting used as a defence against wild animals or for electric fences for sheep, pigs and cattle or large dogs.