- Fibreglass posts from your specialist dealer for electric fencing
- Quality posts made of particularly sturdy fibreglass
- Available in various heights for different applications
- Need advice? Our friendly team will be happy to help
Save 20.2 %
- OFFER! 40x oval fiberglass posts 112 cm!
- extra long and robust ground spike: 22 cm
- high quality continuous glass fibre reinforced plastic!
- total length: approx. 112 cm, length above ground: approx. 90 cm
- extra long fibreglass posts from solid material
- low weight, extremely high rigidity, high insulation
- with extra long and sturdy ground spike: 22 cm
- total length: approx. 155 cm, length above ground: approx. 133 cm
Save 22.2 %
Adviser: Fibreglass posts
Electric fences are not just designed for use on a stationary basis, i.e. in a fixed location. They can also be used when travelling or as and when required. Where mobile electric fences are concerned, affordable plastic posts and fibreglass posts are recommended as they are particularly easy to use, while ensuring great stability. What are the advantages of fibreglass posts for electric fences?
The electric fence: versatile and reliable
If you are a pet or livestock owner, choosing an electric fence will ensure double security. The combination of an electric and a mechanical barrier prevents the animals from damaging, or escaping through, an electric fence. Out in the fields, they ensure that animals remain in their allocated area, and are protected from wild intruders. Electric fences are also effective when used for defence against wild animals. An electric fence can be easily extended or lengthened, or temporarily relocated to another area. This is possible thanks to VOSS.farming’s fibreglass posts. These posts have several eyelets arranged at strategic heights for connecting the fibreglass electric fence posts to the conducting material (tape, polywire, rope or wire). In addition to the posts which give the fence system its stability, the conductors themselves and the energiser also play an important role. Together, they ensure that if an animal comes into contact with the fence, it will receive an electric shock and move away. High demands are made on fence components and this is precisely the reason why we recommend fibreglass posts and glass-fibre reinforced plastic posts.
Buy our fibreglass posts for mobile electric fences online
Fibreglass electric fence posts are designed to withstand high loads. They can endure UV rays, cold and damp weather and repeated assembly and disassembly. In addition, the break-resistant, robust and durable fibreglass posts easily enter the ground which is an advantage where mobile electric fences are concerned. Well-insulated fibreglass posts made from solid material are exceptionally sturdy and lightweight which means that they are easy to transport. An extra-long ground tip ensures that electric fence fibreglass posts remain securely anchored on any terrain. High-quality glass fibre-reinforced plastic made of continuous filaments guarantees a high mechanical load-bearing capacity.