DogTrace "D-Control 900 mini" remote trainer
small and light static correction trainer with an especially long range of 900 metres, many pulse levels, acoustic signal and booster
Dog training can be a lengthy and difficult process, but it can be easily done with a bit of patience and the right help from a remote trainer such as the DogTrace "D-Control 900 mini" static correction trainer.
With this handy static correction trainer training your dog is simply no longer a problem – even if your dog is some distance away. It has a very long range of 900 m, and you can choose the right level for your dog from 30 different pulse levels. If your dog's attention starts to drift, one short pulse is all you need. The booster function emits an instant intense pulse in tough situations. An adjustable advance warning signal tells your beloved dog that it is doing something wrong. The DogTrace 900 mini is suitable both for our sensitive and our robust four-legged friends.
The ergonomic design and low weight mean that the remote trainers in the DogTrace Mini Series are also suitable for small dog breeds. Weighing just 43.7 g, the receiver is a real lightweight as it is around 30 % less heavy than conventional receivers. The practical hand-held transmitter has an easy-to-read display that provides all important information at a glance. The developers placed particular importance on the size of the buttons to prevent the risk of sending an incorrect command.
The high-quality premium collar was developed and produced by a team of engineers in Europe. This shows in the outstanding workmanship and the excellent quality of the product as well as the attention to detail in its design.
The DogTrace D-Control 900 mini is delivered fully ready for use so that you can start to train your dog effectively straight away.
Why choose DogTrace?
DogTrace is the right choice. Being a Europe’s specialist manufacturer of premium dog training equipment, DogTrace is renowned for inventions, quality and safety far beyond standard. Working closely with dog trainers, vets and customers all over the world, DogTrace delivers reliable and high-performance training equipment. The smallest training and anti-bark collar on the market is one of the latest inventions besides the invisible fence systems and ball shooters. All products are manufactured in EU – to ensure the safety and well-being of your dog each product is tested according to the ECMA charter and carries an extended 3 year Warranty in most cases. If dogs could choose, they’d choose DogTrace.
At a glance
- suitable for all dogs over 4 kg
- extra-small and lightweight receiver
- range: up to 900 m
- 30 impulse levels for individual adjustment
- extra booster for a more intense impulse via a separate control button
- audible signal as an advance warning to your dog via a separate control button
- clear illuminated display in the hand-held transmitter
- can be expanded for use with two dogs
- extra-strong high-quality premium collar for sizes 21 cm to 64 cm
- Dimensions of the compact lightweight receiver: 57 mm x 40 mm x 29 mm
- Weight of the receiver: 43.7 grams
- waterproof and robust receiver
- ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter with a practical belt clip
- handbook and 40-minute training DVD
- hand loop for the transmitter
- test light for control function
- high-quality case for safe and well-organised storage
- operated with standard commercial CR2 3 V and AA batteries (batteries included)
- 2 short and 2 long contact pins, suitable for all coat lengths
- manufactured in Europe
- 3-year warranty
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 900 mini" electric collar
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 900 mini" radio-controlled hand-held transmitter
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 1 x batteries: 2 sets of AA batteries and 1 set of CR2 batteries
- 2 x contact pin, long
- 2 x contact pin, short
- 1 x 40-minute training DVD with German subtitles
- 1 x loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x high-quality case
- 1 x handbook in German
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.