DogTrace "D-Control 610 mini" with mini remote operation unit
600 m static correction trainer with 30 pulse levels, audible signal booster and mini remote operation unit
Many dog owners already rely on the proven remote trainers from DogTrace to train their beloved four-legged friends. May pet owners, however, do not feel ready to trust this harmless but effective training system – this is because they are afraid of the ignorance and condemnation of other people. But now they can get round all of these things with the DogTrace "D-Control 610:" Because this effective remote trainer can not just be operated using the familiar hand-held transmitter but you can also use the discreet mini remote control unit.
Discreet training with a range of up to 600 metres. With this practical static correction trainer you have the choice of 30 different pulse levels for training your four-legged friend. It does not matter whether your pet is quite robust or more sensitive – the DogTrace "D-Control 610" is suitable for all types and breeds of dog. A special feature of this modern device is the small eControl remote operation system. It can be used discreetly by simply slipping it through the sleeve of a shirt or jacket. You can use the static correction trainer using just a finger tip to let your dog know immediately when it is doing something wrong.
If you are unable to carry out training using the discreet eControl remote operation system you can also use the ergonomically designed hand-held transmitter. In difficult situations you can rely on the booster button to supply an immediate and intense pulse: A warning signal makes the dog realise that it needs to change its behaviour. The hand-held receiver has an easy-to-read display on which you can instantly read all the information you need. The extra-large keys help you to avoid issuing the wrong commands to your dog.
This premium product at an unbeatable price was developed and produced by a team of European engineers. This is demonstrated in the first-class and extremely detailed workmanship as well as the high quality of this static correction trainer.
The DogTrace "D-Control 610 mini" is delivered fully ready for use so that you can start to train your dog effectively straight away.
Why choose DogTrace?
DogTrace is the right choice. Being a Europe’s specialist manufacturer of premium dog training equipment, DogTrace is renowned for inventions, quality and safety far beyond standard. Working closely with dog trainers, vets and customers all over the world, DogTrace delivers reliable and high-performance training equipment. The smallest training and anti-bark collar on the market is one of the latest inventions besides the invisible fence systems and ball shooters. All products are manufactured in EU – to ensure the safety and well-being of your dog each product is tested according to the ECMA charter and carries an extended 3 year Warranty in most cases. If dogs could choose, they’d choose DogTrace.
At a glance
- suitable for all dogs over 4 kg
- 30 impulse levels for individual adjustment
- extra booster for a more intense impulse via a separate control button
- with mini remote operation unit
- range: up to 600 m
- audible signal for your dog as an advance warning via a separate control button
- clear illuminated display in the hand-held transmitter
- can be expanded for use with two dogs
- extra-strong high-quality premium collar for sizes 25 cm to 60 cm
- waterproof and robust receiver
- ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter with a practical belt clip
- handbook and 40-minute training DVD
- hand loop for the transmitter
- test light for control function
- high-quality case for safe and well-organised storage
- operated with standard commercial CR2 3 V and AA batteries (batteries included)
- 2 short and 2 long contact pins, suitable for all coat lengths
- manufactured in Europe
- 3-year warranty
- Ready for immediate use!
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 610" electric collar
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 610" radio-controlled hand-held transmitter
- 1 x eControl remote control
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 1 x batteries: 2 sets of AA batteries and 1 set of CR2 batteries
- 2 x contact pin, long
- 2 x contact pin, short
- 1 x 40-minute training DVD with German subtitles
- 1 x loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x high-quality case
- 1 x handbook in German
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.