DogTrace "D-Control 510 mini” remote trainer with mini remote operation unit
static correction trainer from DogTrace with 500 m range, 30 pulse levels, acoustic signal, booster and mini remote operation
More and more dog owners are using a handy and effective remote trainer such as the DogTrace 510 mini static correction trainer to train their beloved four-legged friends.
Easy to operate at a 500 m range. You can train your dog effectively, even at great distances, with the handy static correction trainer. You have the choice of 30 different impulse levels for training your adored four-legged friend. The adjustable advance warning signal makes it clear to your dog that it is being naughtily. This product also features a booster function, which enables you to send an instant intense impulse in tough situations. The "DogTrace D-Control 510 mini" can be used on both sensitive as well as more robust dogs.
Weighing 43.7 g, the light and ergonomically designed receiver makes the static correction trainer suitable for small dog breeds. This receiver weighs 30 % less than conventional receivers – a conscious choice by the design team. You can see all important information at a glance on the easy-to-read display in the hand-held transmitter. The hand-held transmitter was intentionally designed with large buttons to avoid sending incorrect commands by accident. The exceptional feature of the DogTrace D-Control 510 mini is its small eControl remote control operation. You can keep this up the sleeve of your shirt or jacket and operate the remote trainer particularly discreetly and quickly from there. The small and modern eControl remote control is therefore particularly useful for hunting purposes.
This high-quality remote trainer was developed by European engineers. It stands out particularly because of its outstanding workmanship and precisely detailed fittings.
The DogTrace D-Control 510 mini will be delivered to your door fully ready for use, so you can start your effective dog training straight away.
Why choose DogTrace?
DogTrace is the right choice. Being a Europe’s specialist manufacturer of premium dog training equipment, DogTrace is renowned for inventions, quality and safety far beyond standard. Working closely with dog trainers, vets and customers all over the world, DogTrace delivers reliable and high-performance training equipment. The smallest training and anti-bark collar on the market is one of the latest inventions besides the invisible fence systems and ball shooters. All products are manufactured in EU – to ensure the safety and well-being of your dog each product is tested according to the ECMA charter and carries an extended 3 year Warranty in most cases. If dogs could choose, they’d choose DogTrace.
At a glance
- suitable for all dogs over 4 kg
- range: up to 500 m
- 30 impulse levels for individual adjustment
- extra booster for a more intense impulse via a separate control button
- audible signal as an advance warning to your dog via a separate control button
- clear illuminated display in the hand-held transmitter
- can be expanded for use with two dogs
- extra-strong high-quality premium collar for sizes 21 cm to 64 cm
- Dimensions of the compact lightweight receiver: 57 mm x 40 mm x 29 mm
- Weight of the receiver: 43.7 grams
- waterproof and robust receiver
- ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter with a practical belt clip
- handbook and 40-minute training DVD
- hand loop for the transmitter
- eControl remote control
- test light for control function
- high-quality case for safe and well-organised storage
- operated with standard commercial CR2 3 V and AA batteries (batteries included)
- 2 short and 2 long contact pins, suitable for all coat lengths
- manufactured in Europe
- 3-year warranty
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 510 mini" electro collar
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 510 mini" radio transmitter
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 1 x batteries: 2 sets of AA batteries and 1 set of CR2 batteries
- 1 x eControl remote control
- 2 x contact pin, long
- 2 x contact pin, short
- 1 x 40-minute training DVD with German subtitles
- 1 x loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x high-quality case
- 1 x handbook in German
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.