DogTrace D-Control 200 mini remote trainer
200 m static correction trainer with 20 pulse levels, audible signal and booster.
Many dog owners rely on tried-and-tested remote trainers such as the DogTrace D-Control 200 mini, and for good reason: This modern technology allows you to have wireless communication with your dog at a distance. This means that you can still control your dog even if he is some distance away from you.
A practical and handy remote trainer with a 200 m range.
The DogTrace static correction trainer helps you to train your dog any time, anywhere. Whether in the city, in your garden or in the forest: you are always in contact with your dog as long as you are both within a 200 m radius. It doesn't matter if your four-legged friend is big, small, wild or sensitive because the remote trainer is suitable for every dog breed. You have 20 pulse intensity levels at your disposal for training basic commands or for professional dog training, so you are sure to find the right setting for your beloved dog. You can select the right level for your dog from the 20 pulses. The booster function is on hand with a more intense pulse in case training gets tough. A warning signal makes the dog realise that it needs to change its behaviour.
The lightweight receiver weighs just 43.7 g – around 30 % less than conventional receivers. This means that the DogTrace "D-Control 200 mini" is also ideal for training small graceful dogs. The practical and lightweight hand-held transmitter features an easy-to-read illuminated digital display that provides all important information at a glance. The extra-large buttons make it practically impossible to send an incorrect command.
The DogTrace D-Control 200 mini was designed, created and manufactured by a team of European engineers. As a result, the remote trainer is a true quality product that stands out for its ease of use, excellent workmanship and precise operation, all of which make it great value for money.
The DogTrace D-Control 200 mini will be delivered to your door fully ready for use. This means you can start your effective training immediately.
Why choose DogTrace?
DogTrace is the right choice. Being a Europe’s specialist manufacturer of premium dog training equipment, DogTrace is renowned for inventions, quality and safety far beyond standard. Working closely with dog trainers, vets and customers all over the world, DogTrace delivers reliable and high-performance training equipment. The smallest training and anti-bark collar on the market is one of the latest inventions besides the invisible fence systems and ball shooters. All products are manufactured in EU – to ensure the safety and well-being of your dog each product is tested according to the ECMA charter and carries an extended 3 year Warranty in most cases. If dogs could choose, they’d choose DogTrace.
At a glance
- suitable for all dogs over 4 kg
- 20 impulse levels for individual adjustment
- extra booster for a more intense impulse via a separate control button
- new and improved technology
- range: up to 200 m
- audible signal as an advance warning to your dog via a separate control button
- clear illuminated display in the hand-held transmitter
- can be expanded for use with two dogs
- extra-strong high-quality premium collar for sizes 21 cm to 64 cm (adjustable)
- Dimensions of the compact lightweight receiver: 57 mm x 40 mm x 29 mm
- Weight of the receiver: 43.7 grams
- waterproof and robust receiver
- ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter with a practical belt clip
- handbook and 40-minute training DVD
- hand loop for the transmitter
- test light for control function
- high-quality case for safe and well-organised storage
- operated with standard commercial CR2 3 V batteries (batteries included)
- 2 short and 2 long contact pins, suitable for all coat lengths
- manufactured in Europe
- 3-year warranty
- compact, lightweight receiver in acrylic casing
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 200 mini" electro collar
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 200 mini" hand-held radio transmitter
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 2 x CR2 battery
- 2 x contact pin, long
- 2 x contact pin, short
- 1 x 40-minute training DVD with German subtitles
- 1 x loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x high-quality case
- 1 x handbook in German
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.