DogTrace D-Control 1010 remote trainer with a mini remote operation unit
training collar for dogs with a 1,000 m range, 30 pulse levels and discreet mini remote operation unit
This premium-quality remote trainer has a range of 1,000 m. This gives you sufficient reserves in case your dog starts chasing a rabbit again. With this long range, this remote trainer is not just impressive in everyday use but also in professional training as well as hunting and sports.
Because each dog is different, you can easily and flexibly select the right level for your dog from the 30 different pulses. This means that the DogTrace D-Control 1010 is suitable for both sensitive as well as temperamental dogs.
The DogTrace "D-Control 1010" will be there to support you during training and in both common and in difficult situations. A short impulse will help your dog and divert its attention back to you or the training goal immediately. The advance warning signal option allows you to admonish your dog and stop its bad behaviour.
You also have an ace up your sleeve with the booster function, which allows you to select a more intense pulse to deal with difficult problems. The DogTrace "D-Control 1010" helps you to easily defuse any unwanted situations and achieve your specific training goals.
The ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter has an easy-to-read display. This shows all important information at a glance. Emphasis has been placed on the size of the buttons so that you don't press the wrong one. Thanks to the extra-small eControl remote control, you can operate the static correction trainer with just a fingertip. This function is popular with users who need to keep their hands free, e.g. when hunting. This remote operation unit is also suitable for private use because it is discreet.
We therefore highly recommend the DogTrace "D-Control 1010" electric collar for dogs. All components leave you with a simply sensational overall impression. In addition to the outstanding workmanship and extremely advanced electronics, DogTrace products offer another outstanding feature – the very attractive price!
As you can see, DogTrace is setting new standards in terms of quality and design. You can also see these high standards in the little extras, e.g. the high-quality premium collar.
As a specialist retailer that has been trading for many years, we are in a good position to assess these criteria. You too will be amazed by the quality.
The DogTrace D-Control 1010 is delivered fully ready for use. You can start your training straight away and will see immediate positive results.
Why choose DogTrace?
DogTrace is the right choice. Being a Europe’s specialist manufacturer of premium dog training equipment, DogTrace is renowned for inventions, quality and safety far beyond standard. Working closely with dog trainers, vets and customers all over the world, DogTrace delivers reliable and high-performance training equipment. The smallest training and anti-bark collar on the market is one of the latest inventions besides the invisible fence systems and ball shooters. All products are manufactured in EU – to ensure the safety and well-being of your dog each product is tested according to the ECMA charter and carries an extended 3 year Warranty in most cases. If dogs could choose, they’d choose DogTrace.
At a glance
- suitable for all dogs over 4 kg
- includes mini remote operation unit for more discreet operation of the remote trainer
- 30 impulse levels for individual adjustment
- with extra booster for a more intense pulse via a separate control button
- range: up to 1,000 m
- audible signal for your dog as an advance warning via a separate control button
- clear illuminated display in the hand-held transmitter
- can be expanded for use with two dogs (additional collar item no.: 24350)
- waterproof and robust receiver
- ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter with a practical belt clip
- adjustable collar size from 25 cm to 60 cm with safety fastener
- handbook and 40-minute training DVD
- hand loop for the transmitter
- test light for control function
- high-quality case for safe and well-organised storage
- operated with standard commercial CR2 3 V and AA batteries (batteries included)
- 2 short and 2 long contact pins, suitable for all coat lengths
- manufactured in Europe
- 3-year warranty
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 1010" electric collar
- 1 x DogTrace "D-Control 1010" radio-controlled hand-held transmitter
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar
- 2 x sets of AA batteries
- 1 x set of CR2 batteries
- 2 x contact pin, long
- 2 x contact pin, short
- 1 x handbook in German
- 1 x 40-minute training DVD with German subtitles
- 1 x loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x high-quality case
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.