DogTrace "D-Control 1510 mini" remote trainer
Small and light pulse trainer with an especially long range of 1,500 metres!
The practical static correction trainer from DogTrace will allow you to successfully train your dog in no time at all, as well as allowing you to do so from a distance of up to 1,500 metres. The handy remote trainer allows you to stay in control even in difficult situations. You can select the right strength for your dog from the 30 impulses. This makes this static correction trainer suitable for all dogs, whether they are large small, sensitive or robust. The booster function on the DogTrace D-Control 1510 mini enables you to send your dog an instant intense pulse to correct its naughty behaviour. An audible advance warning signal is designed to alert your four-legged friend to the fact that it is behaving incorrectly and give him an opportunity to correct its behaviour.
The dog collar features an ergonomic design that is also suitable for small dog breeds, as it is a lightweight product. Weighing just 43.7 grams, the DogTrace "D-Control 1510 mini" dog collar is 30 % lighter than a conventional receiver. The practical hand-held transmitter has a digital display featuring all the important information at a glance. The remote trainer's buttons were deliberately designed to be extra large to rule out the ability to send an incorrect command. If you are looking to discreetly train your dog, you can rely on the eControl remote control. Just one fingertip is all you need to control the static correction trainer without anybody around you noticing. You can easily keep the eControl remote control up your sleeve like a piece of cord. This technology is perfect for you in situations when neither of your hands is free – e.g. when hunting – but you still want to keep your dog under control.
The high-quality premium collar has been developed and produced by a team of European engineers. Its detailed and sophisticated design make the static correction trainer a top-quality product and great value for money.
The DogTrace "D-Control 1510 mini" is delivered fully ready for use, so you can start to train your dog immediately.
Why choose DogTrace?
DogTrace is the right choice. Being a Europe’s specialist manufacturer of premium dog training equipment, DogTrace is renowned for inventions, quality and safety far beyond standard. Working closely with dog trainers, vets and customers all over the world, DogTrace delivers reliable and high-performance training equipment. The smallest training and anti-bark collar on the market is one of the latest inventions besides the invisible fence systems and ball shooters. All products are manufactured in EU – to ensure the safety and well-being of your dog each product is tested according to the ECMA charter and carries an extended 3 year Warranty in most cases. If dogs could choose, they’d choose DogTrace.
At a glance
- suitable for all dogs over 4 kg
- extra-small and lightweight receiver on the training collar
- range: up to 1,500 m!
- 30 impulse levels for individual adjustment
- extra booster for a more intense impulse via a separate control button
- audible signal as an advance warning to your dog via a separate control button
- clear illuminated display in the hand-held transmitter
- can be expanded for use with two dogs
- extra-strong high-quality premium collar for sizes 21 cm to 64 cm
- Dimensions of the compact lightweight receiver: 61 mm x 39 mm x 29 mm
- Weight of the receiver: 43.7 grams
- waterproof and robust receiver
- discreet eControl remote control
- ergonomically shaped hand-held transmitter with a practical belt clip
- handbook and 40-minute training DVD
- hand loop for the transmitter
- test light for control function
- high-quality case for safe and well-organised storage
- operated with standard commercial CR2 3 V and AA batteries (batteries included)
- 2 short and 2 long contact pins, suitable for all coat lengths
- manufactured in Europe
- 3-year warranty
- 1 x "DogTrace D-Control 1510 mini" electro-collar
- 1 x DogTrace D-Control 1510 mini" radio-controlled hand-held transmitter
- 1 x eControl remote control
- 1 x 25 mm wide nylon collar with an extra eyelet for the lead
- 1 x batteries: 2 sets of AA batteries and 1 set of CR2 batteries
- 2 x contact pin, long
- 2 x contact pin, short
- 1 x 40-minute training DVD with German subtitles
- 1 x loop for the hand-held transmitter
- 1 x test light for control function
- 1 x high-quality case
- 1 x handbook in German
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.