FARMEX DHT-1 digital moisture meter for hay and straw
Act now! Don't leave anything to chance – protect your cattle feed from damage caused by spontaneous combustion, fungal attack or decay.
Determine the moisture content and temperature of compressed hay and straw, quickly and easily. With the professional FARMEX DHT-1 measuring device you can obtain extremely precise values.
You can also prevent spontaneous combustion of hay and straw by controlling the temperature. When the temperature in the haystack gets too high, there's a danger of spontaneous combustion. Keep a constant check on your crop, to make sure it has the perfect temperature.
The device is incredibly easy to use. It can be started by pushing any button. The measuring device has a key for moisture measurement (water drops) and temperature (thermometer).
Simply insert the 50 cm-long measuring lance into the bales, and it shows you the current readings at once on a 50 mm-size display.
The measuring lance is connected to the device with a flexible spiral cable. This means you can read the display perfectly, even if the hay bale is hard to see.
A single 9-volt block battery, included in the delivery contents, provides the power source.
At a glance
- Protects cattle feed from damage caused by spontaneous combustion, fungal attack or decay.
- very precise readings with maximum deviation of 1 %
- with illuminated display screen
- measuring probe made from stainless steel - coated for protection
- very precise results
- extremely robust and designed for long-term practical use
- battery included in delivery contents
- 1 x FARMEX DHT-1 moisture meter
- 1 x set of instructions
- 1 x 9 v block battery