Cat Doorbell – wireless door bell for cats
This pet doorbell has a range of features and works using an infrared sensor, meaning you will no longer need a cat flap.
Although cat flaps are available in all kinds of different sizes and with many different functions, they are still not for everyone. The doors to your home are sometimes just too nice or expensive to cut out a large hole to install a pet door. Some cat owners, on the other hand, are renting and are not allowed to make such drastic changes to the property. This results in the following problem: You have to constantly listen out for your cat meowing and scratching at the door to be let in again after inspecting his territory. Have you had enough of the tiresome and time-consuming effort needed for this? But you also don't want your cat to have to wait outside in the cold for long periods until you eventually realise they are there? Perhaps you have a neighbour who is not happy about the noise your cat is making? If this sounds like you, then our wireless doorbell for cats might be just the thing for you!
This wireless cat doorbell is a clever combination of an infrared sensor that is fitted by the door to detect your pet and a receiver bell that can be placed anywhere in your home. The principle is very simple: Set up the sensor somewhere that it detects your cat when she sits in her waiting place by the door (or by a window). As soon as it detects your cat, the bell is activated. The bell unit inside your home will then light up and sound any of ten different ring tones to let you know that your cat would like to be let into the house. This cat doorbell is exceptional for its very long range, low power consumption and battery-powered operation, which means that it does not have to be connected to the mains. Just one tip: make sure that your sensor is set up in such a way that it will (only) pick up your cat.
At a glance
- suitable for all breeds of cats
- 10 different bell tones to choose from, volume control
- 3 different bell settings to choose from: light signal (rainbow colours), ring tone, both
- easy to use
- will not interfere with neighbours’ networks
- doorbell for cats with a weatherproof IR sensor for outdoor installation and bell for indoor use
- wireless & battery-operated (bell needs 3 x AA batteries, sensor needs 1 x 9 V battery, sold separately)
- infrared motion sensor range: 0–8 m
- maximum range of the digital code system (reduced by concrete walls and metal structures): 50 m
- Radio frequency: 433 MHz
- Sensor dimensions: 75 x 75 x 35 mm
- Bell dimensions: 90 x 60 x 30 mm
- 1 x cat doorbell – wireless door bell for cats, including:
- 1 x IR sensor unit (wireless)
- 1 x bell unit (wireless)
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x set of mounting screws
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.