Replacement cable for the invisible dog fence
The replacement cable is also suitable for use with the invisible dog fences and cat fences from PetSafe.
Because it is made with a high-quality and thicker copper alloy, our antenna cable can be used to extend your invisible dog fence to up to 1,500 m in length.
The supplied wire should be laid in the ground or along an existing fence. You can thus restrict the run area in which your dog should remain. The antenna cables are connected using the LSA antenna cable connector. Especially easy installation – requires no tools! For training purposes and as a visual reminder, the area is additionally marked out with small marker flags. These should be removed again after a few days.
At a glance
- suitable for use with numerous types of dog fence from PetSafe, either as a replacement cable or as an extension cable for up to 1,500 m:
- PetSafe "Radio Fence (PRF-3004W) fence system
- PetSafe "Radio Fence Super (PRF-3004XW) fence system
- PetSafe "Radio Fence (PRF-3004WNR) fence system
- PetSafe "Cat Fence (PCF-1000)” fence system
- can also be used with invisible dog fences from other manufacturers (e.g. DogTrace).
- can also be used as a perimeter wire for electric robot lawn mowers and other applications
- Antenna cable made from high-value copper alloy
- includes 50 small marker flags and LSA antenna connector
- especially easy installation – requires no tools!
- 152.4 m antenna cable for the instant extension of the invisible dog fence
- can be expanded for an invisible dog fence of up to 1,500 m in length
- Copper core: 0.75 mm diameter
- Total diameter: 1.70 mm
- cable connector based on LSA technology (no soldering, use of screws or wire stripping)
- ready for immediate use!
- 1 x 152.4 m antenna cable
- 50 x small marker flags
- 2 x LSA antenna connectors
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Frequently viewed together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.