100 m Dog Trace antenna cable (Ø 2.5 mm) for the invisible dog fence ( up 2,200 metres*)
You can set completely new limits for your dog and extend the invisible dog fence to previously unachieved lengths.
The Dog Trace replacement cable is suitable for all types of invisible dog fences. We recommend it for use with our own DogTrace dog fences. This cable has an extra-thick, high value copper conductor for low transmission losses. It is also suitable for use with an extremely long invisible dog fence.
From now on you can get the original DogTrace antenna wire with a Ø 2.5 mm copper core.
This allows you to have a fence of a considerable length – up to 2,200 metres* in length. This means you are now able to tread completely new paths in keeping dogs and to adjust your invisible dog fence exactly to the local conditions in your garden.
The supplied thin wire should be laid in the ground or along an existing fence. You can thus restrict the run area in which your dog should remain.
At a glance
- suitable for extending the following dog fences from DogTrace:
- "D-Fence 101"
- "D-Fence 2002"
- invisible dog fences can now be erected in previously unavailable lengths
- especially thick, high-value copper conductor
- 100 m antenna cable for the instant extension of the dog fence
- Copper core diameter: 2.50 mm
- Total diameter: 3.80 mm
- 1 x Dog Trace 100 m antenna cable for the invisible dog fence, Ø 2.5 mm
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.