100 m DogTrace antenna cable (Ø 1.0 mm) for extending the invisible dog fence to up to 400 metres*
You can set completely new limits for your dog and extend the invisible dog fence to previously unachieved lengths.
The replacement cable is suitable for all types of invisible dog fences. The thick, premium copper conductor ensures a low rate of loss in transmission, even for an extremely long invisible dog fence.
The supplied thin wire should be laid in the ground or along an existing fence. You can thus restrict the run area in which your dog should remain.
|with Ø 1 mm = A 0,75 mm² wire||up to 300 m fence length|
|with Ø 1,4 mm = A 1.5 mm² wire||300 – 500 m fence length|
|with Ø 1,8 mm = A 2.5 mm² wire||500 – 1,200 m fence length|
|with Ø 1 mm = A 0,75 mm² wire||up to 400 m fence length *|
|with Ø 1,4 mm = A 1.5 mm² wire||400 – 800 m fence lengths|
|with Ø 1,8 mm = A 2.5 mm² wire||800 – 2,200 m fence length|
At a glance
- suitable for the invisible dog fences from DogTrace
- "D-Fence 101" (item no. 24045)
- "D-Fence 2002" (item no. 24070 and 24075)
- can also be used with invisible dog fences from other manufacturers (e.g. PetSafe)
- can also be used as a perimeter wire for electric robot lawn mowers and other applications
- especially high-quality electric cable with copper core
- versatile when used as an invisible dog fence, but can also be used for many other applications
- fantastic price and performance!
- 100 m antenna cable for the instant extension of the invisible dog fence
- Copper core diameter Ø 1.0 mm = A 0,75 mm²
- Total diameter: 2.30 mm
- suitable for use with DogTrace "D-Fence 101"
- suitable for use with DogTrace "D-Fence 2002"
- suitable for use with PetSafe dog fences
- and all other types of dog fence
- 100 m antenna cable, Ø 1.0 mm
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.