LIQUI MOLY Battery Terminal Grease
Terminal grease prevents corrosion and oxidation of electrical connections. The grease repels water and can be applied to contact surfaces with a brush.
This protective battery terminal grease from LIQUI MOLY is applied to metal areas. It prevents the surface from coming into contact with oxygen, water and aggressive substances. We recommend using a small bristle brush to apply the grease to the surface. The grease is coloured red so that you can easily identify which surfaces have already been treated. Clean the metal contact surfaces before applying the grease. Suitable cleaning aids include brass brushes, emery paper or sand paper. The grease can then be applied to the terminal and the terminal clips securely attached. Excess grease is squeezed out in doing so. The battery terminals are now protected from the effects of weather and ensure optimal output from the battery.
At a glance
- for battery terminals, electrical connections and plugs
- prevents oxidation and corrosion of electrical contact surfaces
- protects from the weather, acid vapours, oxygen
- top quality, branded product
- prevents leakage currents and reduces contact resistance / loss of voltage
- special calcium soap-based grease that is safe with plastics
- 1 x LIQUI MOLY battery terminal grease, 10 g
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.