DogTrace small marker flags:
Replacement cable for the invisible dog fence
An invisible dog fence is effective and has major visual benefits in comparison to other fencing options. Having said this, your dog must now learn that there is now a fence. You should place visible markers around the boundary for the first few days so that your dog associates the warning signals and electric shocks from its collar with the fencing. The small yellow marker flags are ideal for this purpose. You will usually be able to take them down after a few days because the beeping signal from the receiver collar will be a sufficient warning as soon as your dog has understood the principle of the fence.
At a glance
- for marking out invisible dog fences
- suitable for the invisible dog fences from DogTrace
- "D-Fence 101 (item no. 24045).
- "D-Fence 2002 (item nos. 24070, 24075)
- can also be used with invisible dog fences from other manufacturers, e.g. PetSafe.
- good visibility thanks to its yellow colour
- weather-resistant and therefore especially long-lasting
- easy to use and very effective
- yellow plastic small marker flags
- a visual reminder for your dog.
- original DogTrace product
- 8 x DogTrace small marker flags
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.