60 x VOSS. farming ECO electric fence post, 70 cm, plastic, white
Top quality bulk package for a special price!
An electric fence post must be stable and long-lasting: With plastic posts from VOSS.farming, you're always on the safe side. The electric fence posts are manufactured from high-quality polypropylene, which means that on the one hand they're resistant, but on the other hand they are flexible and therefore shatterproof.
With the galvanised steel spike and footplate the plastic electric fence posts are quick and easy to set up. The 5 lugs can be used to attach electric fence polywire up to Ø 4 mm and tape up to 20 mm. We recommend using these posts for an electric fence with two lines.
These short plastic fence posts are perfectly suited for poultry, badger or otter fences. But the plastic posts are also ideal for protecting garden beds and fencing pets, small animals or rabbits. The VOSS.farming ECO plastic electric fence post with a net height of 52 cm is also suitable for a two-line wild boar fence.
Depending on the terrain conditions and the conductor material, the distance between posts should be approx. 5–7 m. To improve stability, we recommend using permanent fence posts or the VOSS.farming "All-Round Posts" (item no. 44386) for strengthening corners and ends of fences.
At a glance
- poultry, dogs, cats or rabbit fences
- badger, otter, wild boar fence
- protecting garden beds
- with a side footplate for extra easy, safe handling
- high stability thanks to additional longitudinal struts
- colour: white
- total length: 70 cm
- above-ground length: 52 cm
- the electric fence post is suitable for polywire and tapes of up to 20 mm.
- 5 x loops for tape up to 20 mm and polywire up to Ø 4 mm
- material: UV-stabilised plastic, polypropylene (PP, copolymer)
- with injected, galvanised Ø 7 mm steel spike for especially high stability
- 60 x VOSS.farming ECO electric fence post, 70 cm, plastic, white