5 x "Litzclip®" tape connectors for electric fence tape up to 40 mm
It's quick and easy to join two electric fence tapes with the "Litzclip®" tape connector, made in Germany from INOX stainless steel.
Need to join two electric fence tapes together? Is one of the tapes on your electric fence broken? With the "Litzclip®" tape connector you can join two electric fence tapes up to 40 mm quickly and easily. Simply thread the ends of the tape through the stainless-steel eyelet, then slide the plastic fastening caps apart: done! The electric fence tape is now fixed and can't slip. You don't need tools of any sort for assembly.
Retensioning sagging electric fence tape also presents no difficulty with the "Litzclip®" system. The ends of the electric fence tape are undamaged by the "Litzclip®". The fastening caps are made of extremely resilient and robust PA plastic with UV stabiliser. What's more, the rustproof INOX stainless-steel plate guarantees optimum conductivity.
At a glance
- suitable for electric fence tapes up to 40 mm
- easy retensioning of electric fence tape
- perfect conductivity
- extremely sturdy, suitable for high tractive forces
- made of high-quality INOX stainless steel (rustproof)
- plastic caps made of UV-resistant polyamide (PA)
- "Made in Germany"
- 5 x "Litzclip®" tape connectors for 40 mm electric fence tape (stainless steel)