50 x Horizont "FARMER PND" ring insulators, for hammering in
This electric fence insulator can be inserted like a dowel plug: drill a hole, insert the ring insulator, hit it with a hammer, and the job's done.
You know the following procedure: pre-drill a hole with a cordless drill, take the bit out of the chuck, place the ring insulator screw fitting tool in the chuck, screw the ring insulator in so that it's exactly horizontal – i.e. so that it can't turn too much or too little. Now the insulator is mounted on the fence post, and the process begins all over again: take the screw fitting tool out of the chuck, put the drill bit in ...
But there's another way: You drill an 8 mm hole (for extremely hard materials, pre-drill a 3.5 mm one), put the "FARMER PND" ring insulator from Horizont into it, hammer it in with a (rubber) hammer – and the insulator's fixed. The thread's lamellar profile "claws" itself tightly into the material. The Horizont "FARMER PND" ring insulator enables you to use this quick and easy mounting method. Our practical tests show: It couldn't be more simple.
The "FARMER PND" ring insulator is made entirely of highly stable, voltage-resistant plastic. This guarantees extra-high electrical insulation.
At a glance
- suitable for polywire and rope up to Ø 6 mm and electric fence tape up to 13 mm
- stays firm in all "drillable" materials (wood, plastic, metal, stone, etc.)
- All-plastic ring insulator with lamellar thread and end barb: holds securely thanks to dowel principle
- quick, safe and easy to install
- “Original Horizon” top quality
- very high electrical insulation
- high-quality plastic, UV-resistant
- length of insulator: approx. 80 mm
- Distance from fence post: ca 25 mm
- 50 x Horizont "FARMER PND" ring insulators
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.