50 m net for small animals / protection against wild animals, 65 cm, 2 spikes
The ideal netting for guarding your pets and protecting them against small animals. Very stable and close meshed for greater safety for your animals. suitable for rabbits, hares, cats, small dogs, otters, wild boar or raccoons
This small animal / protection against wild animals netting from VOSS.farming is impressive because it is so easy to use and so stable. Simply unroll it, set it up, and the fence is complete. It is not just the ease of handling which speaks in favour of this orange electric netting, but it can also be used in multiple applications and for many types of animals. This close-meshed electric nettingcan therefore be used to protect cats, small dogs, rabbits, and other small animals. In addition, it can be used both to protect against wild animals, such as martens, raccoons, hares, foxes, wild boar or otters as well as for the fencing of fields, flower beds, ponds or hedges.
9 of the 10 horizontal polywires are live Thetop polywire is especially reinforced . Its 24 plastic monofilament and 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors give it the highest level of conductivity to reliably prevent animals from jumping over the fence. The other live polywires of the nets for small animals from VOSS.farming are equipped with 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors and ensure an even distribution of the voltage supply in the netting.
The stability of this net for small animals cannot be stressed enough. Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal. Insulation cap and bottom stopper make it almost impossible for the wires to come loose. 2 spikes on each of the 15 plastic posts ensure very good stability even on hilly terrain or uneven surfaces.
For better visibility, include some white electric tape or black and red warning tape in your electric netting. This will make the fence easily visible even for wild animals with poor vision, such as wild boar, preventing it from being trampled by them.
At a glance
- for the safety of cats, small dogs, rabbits, and other small animals
- to deter wild animals such as martens, raccoons, foxes, otters, hares, wild boar, etc.
- extra stable electric netting: perfect for use around the house, garden and farmyard
- with extra-sturdy and conductive upper polywire with 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors and 24 x 0.40 mm plastic monofilaments
- also very suitable for fencing in flowerbeds, ponds and vines
- 65 cm netting height, 50 m long
- 10 horizontal plastic polywires, 9 of which are equipped with stainless-steel conductors
- 80 % reinforced upper polywire, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- the rest of the horizontal polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm, stainless steel
- reinforced bottom polywire, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live
- the vertical polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- 15 stable plastic posts with two spikes
- stable double spike on the plastic post
- incl. stainless-steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the netting (to connect energisers or other sections of netting)
- Insulation cap and bottom stopper make it almost impossible for the wires to come loose.
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- Made in Germany
- 1 x VOSS.farming net for small animals / protection against wild animal netting, 50 m, 65 cm, 2 spikes
- 1 x repair kit
- 7 x pegs
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.