50 m VOSS.farming electric fence netting, Euronet, sheep netting, 90 cm, black / yellow
The proven original Euronet, manufactured in Germany. High visibility – top quality for the best price!
We have improved the classic – yet again: our proven 50 m electric fence net – and we're proud to offer you the next level of development at a tremendous price:
At first glance, the visual style of the VOSS.farming electric fence netting becomes obvious. The red top polywire of the 90 cm net, together with the black and yellow polywires in the lower part of the fence, make it especially visible to animals, helping them to stay within their area. The new vegetation growth space saves a lot of time and work: The Euronet's lower live polywire is 3 cm higher than on other electric netting types. This reduces a loss of voltage due to high grass and weeds – safety remains consistent. This additional 3 cm vegetation growth space gives you more time until you next mow the lawn. Overall, this pasture net is notable for its simple, quick handling. Simply unroll the netting, set it up, and the electric fence is complete. The net is easy to expand and combine with other nets.
In our shop you can find a wide range of matching accessories for your Euronet. For example: use the netting door as an easy entrance for your fencing, or the NetFix strut to stabilise the net's corners or as an in-between support.
At a glance
Areas of application:
- Sheep, lambs, poultry, goats, pigs, dogs, etc.
- highly visible red top polywire, live with 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors
- includes repair kit
- now for a super introductory price
- 90 cm netting height, 50 m long
- 8 horizontal polywires, 7 of which are live
- live horizontal black polywires, 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors
- reinforced black ground wire, extra robust, non-live
- the vertical yellow wires are not live
- incl. 14 stable plastic posts, white, with one spike each
- incl. stainless steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the netting (to connect energisers or other sections of netting)
Tip: Very suitable for use together with fence connection cable (Item no. 33614).
- with insulation cap and bottom stopper for attaching the polywires to the post
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- Top quality: "Made in Germany"
- 1 x 50 m VOSS.farming electric fence netting, Euronet, Sheep net, 90 cm, black / yellow
- 1 x repair kit
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.