50 m VOSS.farming fence netting, Euronet, 50 m, 90 cm high, 1 spike, black polywire
The original Euronet in subtle black. This versatile electric fence netting fits perfectly into any landscape and is notable for its high quality manufacturing and reliable safety.
The sturdy 50 m VOSS.farming fence netting manufactured in Germany can be used for multiple applications. This pasture net is ideally suited for keeping sheep, goats or pigs. Thanks to the close mesh in the lower section of the electric fence net, it can also be used for optimum keeping of lambs. Dog owners prefer to use this net, flexible in setup and removal, for training purposes.
This 90 cm tall electric netting from VOSS.farming is particularly notable for its black polywires. The subtle colour is visually inconspicuous; however this electric netting still offers complete safety. This is ensured by the 8 horizontal polywires, 7 of which are live and equipped with 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors. The ground wire is not live, so as to prevent discharges into the earth. Thanks to 32 plastic monofilaments, the ground wire is particularly sturdy. Additionally, the electric netting has especially stable mesh crossing points, welded together and unbreakable for both people and animals. This contributes to the netting's durability. The 14 stable plastic posts, each with a single spike, are easy to insert into the ground. They facilitate setup even on hilly terrain.
At a glance
Areas of application:
- suitable for sheep, lambs, goats, pigs
- also makes a very good dog fence for training purposes
- very versatile electric netting, suitable for agricultural and private land
- modern, subtle colour – for an unobtrusive fence
- 90 cm netting height, 50 m long
- 8 horizontal polywires, 7 of which are equipped with stainless-steel conductors
- reinforced bottom polywire, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live
- the live horizontal polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- the vertical polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- incl. stainless steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the netting
- 14 stable white plastic posts with one spike each
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- Insulation cap and bottom stopper make it almost impossible for the wires to come loose
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- "Made in Germany"
- 1 x VOSS.farming electric fence netting, Euronet, 50 m, 90 cm high, 1 spike, black polywires
- 1 x repair kit
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.