50 m net for small animals / wild animal protection, 65 cm, 1 spikes
The ideal netting with extra close mesh for safe fencing or deterrent of small animals. Suitable for rabbits, hares, cats, small dogs, otters, wild boar or raccoons.
This net for small animals or wild animal protection is notable for its practical application and versatile options for use. Simply unroll it, set it up, and the fence is complete.
The orange electric netting is used for cats, dogs, rabbits and other small animals. It is also often used to deter other animals such as martens, raccoons, hares, foxes, wild boar or otters.
If you want to keep your pond, your garden, or certain beds safe from unwelcome animals, then this electric netting is exactly right for you. 9 of the 10 horizontal polywires are live The top polywire is especially reinforced . Its 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors give it the highest level of conductivity, to reliably prevent animals from jumping over the fence. The other live polywires are equipped with 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors and ensure an even distribution of the voltage supply in the netting.
Thanks to the use of UV-stabilised plastic monofilaments, this orange safety netting is reliably protected from fading due to sun exposure, so that you will enjoy your high-quality netting for a long time.
For better visibility, include some white electric tape or black and red warning tape in your electric netting. This will make the fence easily visible even for wild animals with poor vision, such as wild boar, preventing it from being trampled by them.
At a glance
- for the safety of cats, small dogs, rabbits, and other small animals
- to deter wild animals such as martens, raccoons, foxes, otters, hares, wild boar, etc.
- ideal for the home, yard and garden
- with extra-sturdy and conductive upper polywire with 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors and 24 x 0.40 mm plastic monofilaments
- also very suitable to fence in flowerbeds, ponds and vines
- 65 cm netting height, 50 m long
- 10 horizontal plastic polywires, 9 of which are equipped with stainless-steel conductors
- 80 % reinforced upper polywire, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- the rest of the horizontal polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm, stainless steel
- reinforced bottom polywire, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live
- the vertical polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- 15 stable plastic posts with one spike each
- incl. stainless-steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the netting (to connect energisers or other sections of netting)
- Insulation cap and bottom stopper make it almost impossible for the wires to come loose.
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- Top-quality German manufacture
- 1 x net for small animals / wild animal protection, 50 m, 65 cm, 1 spike
- 1 x repair kit
- 7 x pegs
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Frequently viewed together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.