50 m poultry netting, 112 cm, 2 spikes
Top seller – available from us with immediate delivery! German Euronet at the best price!
This poultry netting is one of our bestselling electric nettings, and for good reason. Our Euronet for poultry shines in its simple setup, excellent value for money and high quality. The electric netting's close mesh and height of 112 cm prevent large birds like geese or turkeys from breaking out and small chicks from slipping through. Of course you can also keep other animals with this pasture net, such as sheep or alpacas.
Our customers primarily value the simple setup and stability of this poultry nets. 15 sturdy plastic posts with double spikes ensure a firm position. Using the additional ground pegs you can securely fasten the poultry fence, even on difficult terrain.
11 of the 12 horizontal polywires are live. The top polywire has 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors, the highest conductivity, offering a particularly high level of protection. The live top polywire and the non-live bottom wire are also additionally strengthened, giving the poultry netting its particular sturdiness.
Along with this original double-spike Poultry Euronet you will receive a free repair kit and 7 pegs.
In our shop you can find a wide range of matching accessories for your electric netting. For example: use the netting gate as an easy entrance for your fencing, or the NetFix support to stabilise the net's corners or as an intermediate support.
At a glance
Areas of application:
- very suitable for poultry farming
- for chickens, geese, turkeys, ducks, etc.
- may also be used for sheep, goats, lambs, cats, dogs and other animals
- original Poultry Euronet with extra-close mesh, 112 cm in height
- very stable positioning due to 15 robust plastic posts with double spikes
- with a free repair kit and ground pegs
- 112 cm netting height, 50 m long
- extra-close mesh width in the lower section
- 12 horizontal polywires, 11 of which are live
- 80 % reinforced upper polywire, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- reinforced bottom polywire, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live
- the rest of the horizontal polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm, stainless steel
- the vertical polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live
- incl. stainless steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the netting (to connect devices or other sections of netting)
- with insulation cap and bottom stopper, a secure hold for the poultry netting
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground, due to practical securing pegs
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- UV-stabilised plastic
- Top quality: "Made in Germany"
- 1 x 50 m Poultry Euronet, 112 cm, 2 spikes
- 1 x repair kit
- 7 x pegs
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.