50 m wild animal defence net, wild boar netting, blue
This netting was specially developed to deter wild animals – wild boar in particular. Compared to ordinary electric fences, setup and removal is significantly faster with our wild animal netting.
This wild animal defence net is distinctly notable for its practical application and quick setup. Thanks to its vertical struts, the live polywires always keep to optimum spacing. In this way, they give secure protection against wild boars and other wild animals.
The 12 stable fibreglass posts and the 3 horizontal and highly conductive TriCOND polywires are deliberately blue. Blue is a colour that is especially visible to wild animals, preventing them from simply running over the game fence. There is also the additional option to include a high visibility warning tape (item no. 27242) to this netting as a further visible characteristic.
The wild boar netting is used on the one hand for farming, e.g. to fence in corn fields. But it is also often used privately, e.g. to protect gardens from wild boar digging up the ground.
Thanks to the 22 cm distance from the ground, it is easy to mow around the fence, and you will get far less discharge from the fence so that it will always have the necessary voltage.
This wild boar netting also has the extra special feature of beginning and end clamps, which make it child's play to connect several nets. In addition, this netting also comes with two free pegs which facilitate strong anchoring of the netting to the ground, as well as a free practical repair kit and a warning sign.
For optimum securing of your fence, we recommend the VOSS.farming "Helos 4" (item no. 43800.A) for up to 4 wild boar nets. If you would like to connect more than 4 nets to the energiser, we recommend the VOSS.farming "Sirus 8" (item no. 43805).
At a glance
Areas of application:
- For defence against wild animals, especially wild boar
- quick to put together and take apart, very easy handling
- blue colour ensures good visibility
- optimum wire spacing thanks to vertical struts
- Netting height: 63 cm, height incl. warning tape: 73 cm
warning tape, item no. 27242, not included)
- incl. 12 x blue fibreglass posts, post spacing approx. 4.5 m
- the posts are extremely robust and durable, as well as lightweight
- live horizontal polywires, 3 x 0.30 stainless steel TriCOND
- TriCOND polywires ensure optimum conductivity thanks to low resistance
- Distance from ground is 22 cm; good for mowing, and reduces discharges due to vegetation growth, resulting in higher fence performance
- The net can be expanded by adding other nets; clamps are integrated at both ends of the net for connecting multiple nets.
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- 1 x wild animal defence net, wild boar netting, 50 m, blue
- 1 x kit consisting of pegs, tensioning and repair kit, and warning sign
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.