50 m electric fence netting, Mustang netting, Euronet, 145 cm, 2 spikes
One of our "tall" Euronets: The 1.45 m electric netting with stable jumbo posts is ideal for protection from wild animals and for mobile fencing.
This electric netting gives secure protection from red deer, wild boar, foxes, lynxes and other wild animals. The high netting is also often used as horse netting, but it is also suitable for use with ponies, donkeys, alpacas or llamas. Due to the narrow mesh close to the ground and the height of 145 cm it is not possible for the animals to slip through or jump over the electric fence. The orange warning colour is especially visible for animals and additionally increases the optical deterrent effect of the electric netting. The extra thick jumbo posts with a diameter of 19 mm and double spikes facilitate especially firm stability – even on hilly forest terrain.
10 of the 11 horizontal wires are additionally equipped with live stainless steel conductors, so that the electric netting is especially secure. The top wire has 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors and therefore the highest intensity current. This, together with its height of 145 cm, gives additional anti-jump protection.
Only powerful energisers (minimum 4,000 V) are guaranteed to protect your animals.
At a glance
- for protection against wild animals such as deer, stags, wolves, wild boars, lynxes, foxes, etc.
- as protective netting for animals such as ponies, horses, donkeys, llamas, alpacas, etc.
- particularly suitable as a mobile fence for horses, e.g. at Western tournaments or for grazing on small grassed areas
- extra-tall Euronet offers secure anti-jump protection
- 15 stable plastic posts with two spikes, JUMBO Ø 19 mm
- also excellent as protection from wild animals or as horse netting
- 145 cm netting height, 50 m long
- 11 horizontal polywires, 10 of which are equipped with stainless steel conductors
- 80 % reinforced upper polywire, 24 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 6 x 0.20 mm stainless steel
- Reinforced bottom polywire, 32 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm
- the rest of the horizontal polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, 3 x 0.20 mm, stainless steel
- The vertical polywires each have 15 plastic monofilaments Ø 0.40 mm, non-live.
- includes stainless steel connection clip at the beginning and end of the net:
for easy joining of multiple nets and safe connection to the energiser
(optimally using fence connection cable, item no. 33614)
- Insulation cap and bottom stopper make it almost impossible for the wires to come loose.
- Each mesh crossing point is inseparably joined by a welded plastic seal.
- stable even on hilly terrain or uneven ground
- Top quality: "Made in Germany"
- 1 x electric fence netting, Euronet, 145 m, 50 cm, 2 spikes
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.