VOSS.farming anchoring kit for electric fence nets in neon yellow
Anchoring cables are ideally suited for stabilising corners and ends of electric netting.
The anchoring kit is for stabilising corners and ends of fences. This is the only way to ensure optimum tensioning of the netting. It is very easy to use: at one end of the cable, make an ordinary loop. At the other end there is already a loop with the 3-hole line runner. Attach one loop to the fence post, drive the included peg into the ground and attach the other loop there. Use the 3-hole line runner to tighten the cable, and you're done.
At a glance
- for stabilising / tensioning electric fence nets
- for corners, fence ends, long stretches
- also suitable for "normal" electric fence posts
- suitable for sandy or grassy terrain
- easy to use
- economical and reliable solution
- anchoring cable in warning colour, neon yellow, highly visible
- anchoring cable is 3 m long and 3 mm in diameter
- 3-hole line runner, facilitates easy tightening at any time
- robust metal pegs, 30 cm
- can also be driven into the ground with a hammer
- 1 x VOSS.farming anchoring kit for electric fence nets in neon yellow, consisting of:
- 4 x anchoring lines in neon yellow (3 mm x 3 m)
- 4 x pegs 30 cm
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.