4 x "Litzclip®" gate handle connectors for electric fence tape up to 20 mm
Your electric fence tape is quickly connected to the gate handle with the "Litzclip®" gate handle insulator, made of INOX stainless steel – and with maximum conductivity too.
Need to fix a gate handle to the end of an electric fence tape? With the "Litzclip®" gate handle connector you can do it quickly, easily and without tools. Simply thread the tape through the stainless-steel eyelet, then slide the plastic caps apart: done! The electric fence tape is now fixed and can't slip, and you can attach the gate handle. No tools are required for installation. The electric fence tape isn't damaged by the "Litzclip®".
The fastening caps are made of extremely resilient and robust PA plastic with UV stabiliser. What's more, the rustproof INOX stainless-steel plate guarantees optimum conductivity.
At a glance
- for electric fence tape up to 20 mm
- perfect conductivity
- extremely sturdy, suitable for high tractive forces
- made of high-quality INOX stainless steel (rustproof)
- plastic caps made of UV-resistant polyamide (PA)
- "Made in Germany"
- 4 x "Litzclip®" gate handle connectors for electric fence tape up to 20 mm (stainless steel)
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.