VOSS.farming 25 m high-voltage lead out cable with copper conductors – extra flexible
Extra flexible high-voltage cable with high conductivity and copper wire core for carrying power above and below ground.
This proven high-voltage cable from VOSS.farming has been designed for carrying electrical power from the energiser to the electric fence both above and below ground. Its core is made from 1 mm thick copper wire which achieves a level of conductivity (resistance 0.025 ohms/m) and provides the cable with the flexibility that makes it quick and easy to handle. It is designed to carry voltages up to 20,000 volts. This high-quality item is the right choice for working on your electric pasture fence.
At a glance
- for connecting the energiser to the fence both above and below ground
- copper wire core, high conductivity
- extra flexible design
- insulated for high-voltage, with copper wire core, 1 mm diameter
- tested up to 20,000 volts
- very high conductivity
- low resistance: 0.025 ohms/m
- VOSS.farming 25 m high-voltage lead out cable with copper conductors – extra flexible
Now write your personal experience with this product
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.