VOSS.farming 25 m high-voltage fence & lead out cable 1.6 mm
Double insulated, high-voltage cable for connecting the energiser to the fence and grounding post both above and below ground.
This high-voltage cable is highly capable: the double insulation, 1.6 mm thick galvanised steel core wire with a resistance of only 0.09 ohms/m. It can be used as a high-voltage, fence or lead out cable and provides a perfect connection both above and below ground. The cable is suitable for supplying 20,000 volts over a distance of 100 m.
A fence supply distance of more than 100 m requires a cable with a core diameter of 2.5 mm!
At a glance
- for getting power across gates either above and below ground
- for connecting the energiser to the fence and grounding post both above and below ground
- suitable for supply distances up to 100 m
- 1.6 mm diameter steel core wire
- double insulated with galvanised steel core wire, 1.6 mm diameter
- can carry up to approx. 20,000 volts
- Resistance approx. 0.09 ohms/m
- 1 x VOSS.farming 25 m high-voltage fence & lead out cable 1.6 mm
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.