20 x VOSS.farming Z-profile post, 100 cm
The Z-profile post is the alternative to a wooden post: It is quick to set up, it stands firm, is extremely stable and galvanised for longevity.
The Z-shaped profile means that this VOSS.farming electric fence post is highly stable and is also quick and easy to set up. This very robust post is manufactured with galvanised steel, but its weight is very low. Since the fence post practically wedges itself into the round, it has a wide variety of uses. It can be used for ends of fences, as a line post or a corner post, just as easily as a gate post. This VOSS.farming post is even highly suitable for stony, uneven terrain.
At a glance
- as a gate post for a fenced area, this is easy due to the pre-cut holes
- as a corner post, especially for mobile fences (defence against wild boar)
- At fence ends, the Z-profile ensures an unsurpassed stability.
- As a line post, it improves the stability of a fence system.
Special features of VOSS.farming Z-profile post, 100 cm:
- The Z-profile gives the post its extreme stability.
- made of galvanised steel, highly durable
- stands firm: the Z-profile practically wedges itself into the ground
- Z-profile, extremely robust, low weight
- suitable even for stony ground; it breaks through stones
- quick and easy to set up
- Length: 100 cm
- Depth below ground: approx. 20 cm
- for corners, fence ends, gates and as a line post
- with pre-punched holes for attaching insulators
- 20 x VOSS.farming Z-profile post, galvanised, 100 cm