20 m universal perimeter fencing, 80 cm, green
This green, non-electrifiable universal perimeter fencing can be used anywhere a perimeter is desired.
Its areas of application are therefore wide-ranging. The perimeter fence is very popular in home gardens, for fencing off separate areas of the property. Flowerbeds, ponds or young plants can be safely demarcated with this fence. The universal perimeter fence is very quick and easy to set up and is also very well suited for mobile use, e.g. at campgrounds or around a holiday home.
The universal perimeter fence consists of a green UV-stabilised polyethylene mesh. 12 fibreglass-reinforced flexible posts ensure the necessary stability of the fence. The posts are firmly affixed in the plastic mesh, so they are always in the right place and cannot get lost. This universal perimeter fence is not electrifiable.
For peas, sweet peas and other climbing plants, this fence is also popular for use as a climbing support.
For small animals, the universal perimeter fence is a simple physical barrier. However, if you wish to keep or deter small animals reliably in the long term with green netting, we recommend our electrifiable nets for small animals.
At a glance
Areas of application:
- Fencing garden areas such as vegetable and flower beds
- Fencing separate parts of the property
- also suitable as support for climbing plants
- a multitude of uses around the house, yard and garden.
- with 4 ground anchors and tensioning lines for securing the corners
- very stable support posts with fibreglass reinforcement
- 80 cm netting height, 20 m long
- post spacing approx. 180 cm
- Mesh width: 2 cm high, 1 cm wide
- not electrifiable
- with 12 fibreglass posts woven in
- made of UV-resistant polyethylene mesh
- 1 x universal perimeter fencing, 20 m, 80 cm, green
- 4 x ground anchors and pegs
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.