2x PetSafe RFA-67 Battery Module
Battery for various PetSafe training devices (anti-bark, remote trainers, invisible dog fences)
The RFA-67 is a special battery manufactured by PetSafe. The RFA-67 is a module consisting of the battery, the casing and a rubber seal.
Changing your battery, means you are actually changing the entire battery module. Doing so ensures that your battery will always be 100 % protected from water and moisture.
Suitable for the following Petsafe training aids:
- PetSafe "Radio Fence (PRF-3004W)”
- PetSafe deLuxe "Radio Fence (PRF3004WL)"
- PetSafe Ultralight Receiver for Radio Fence “(PUL-250)”
- PetSafe deLuxe "(UL-275)" receiver
- PetSafe “Instant Fence (PIF-300)”
- PetSafe "(PIF-202)" receiver
- Petsafe “Bark Control (PBC-102)”
- PetSafe deLuxe “Bark Control (PDBC-300)”
- PetSafe "Ultrasonic (PUSB-150)" Anti-bark collar
At a glance
- Special battery for PetSafe dog training devices
- The battery is fully encased in a special screw-in housing and cannot be removed.
- it is always 100 % waterproof
- 6 V battery incl. housing and seal
- supplied with rubber seal
- 2x PetSafe RFA-67 battery
Information about the German Law on Batteries:
Because we sell batteries and rechargeable batteries as well as devices which use batteries and rechargeable batteries, we are obliged under the German Law on Batteries (BattG) to advise you of the following:
Batteries and rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of in normal household refuse. They must be taken to the statutory collection points for used batteries and rechargeable batteries. Old batteries may contain harmful substances, and if they are not stored or disposed of properly these may damage the environment or your health.
Batteries also contain important raw materials, however, such as iron, zinc, manganese or nickel which can be reused. When you have finished using your batteries you can either return them to us or hand them in free of charge (e.g. in a shop or at a communal collection point).
VOSS GmbH & Co. KG
Ohrstedt-Bhf Nord 5
Batteries or rechargeable batteries which contain harmful substances are marked with a crossed out dustbin symbol.
The chemical designation of the harmful substance which the battery contains is shown near to this symbol.
Cd = Rechargeable battery or battery contains cadmium
Pp = Rechargeable battery or battery contains lead
Hg = Rechargeable battery or battery contains mercury
Li = Rechargeable battery or battery contains lithium
Ni = Rechargeable battery or battery contains nickel
Zi = Rechargeable battery or battery contains zinc
Mh = Rechargeable battery or battery contains metal hydride
You will also find this information on the information sheet accompanying your delivery and in the manufacturer's usage instructions. Contains harmful substances. Do not dispose of with household refuse!
Frequently bought together
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.