VOSS.farming 10 m high-voltage lead out cable with copper conductors – extra flexible
Extra flexible high-voltage cable with high conductivity and copper wire core for carrying power above and below ground.
This proven high-voltage cable from VOSS.farming has been designed for carrying electrical power from the energiser to the electric fence both above and below ground. Its core is made from 0.75 mm thick copper wire which achieves a high level of conductivity and provides the cable with the flexibility that makes it quick and easy to handle. It is designed to carry voltages up to 10,000 volts. This high-quality item is the right choice for working on your electric pasture fence.
At a glance
- for connecting the energiser to the fence both above and below ground
- copper wire core, high conductivity
- extra flexible design
- copper wire core: Ø 0.75 mm
- tested up to 20,000 volts
- very high conductivity
- 10 m VOSS.farming high-voltage lead out cable with copper conductors – extra flexible