VOSS.farming 100 m high-voltage fence & lead out cable – tinned copper conductors
Premium high-voltage cable with excellent conductivity and dielectric strength with double insulated tinned copper core.
This electric fence cable is a premium product from VOSS.farming and does exactly what it promises. The double insulated tinned copper conductors have an impressively low resistance value of 0.014 ohms/m and can carry voltages up to 20,000 volts. The cable has a high conductivity and can be used as a high-voltage, fence or lead out cable providing a perfect connection both above and below ground. This highly flexible and easy to use item is delivered on a plastic reel.
At a glance
- for getting power across gates either above and below ground
- for connecting the energiser to the fence and grounding post both above and below ground
- suitable for supply distances over 100 m
- tinned copper core
- double insulated with tinned copper core (wire)
- can carry up to approx. 20,000 volts
- very low resistance, approx. 0.014 ohms/m
- easy to work with, very flexible
- Supplied on extra-stable plastic reel
- 1 x VOSS.farming 100 m high-voltage fence & lead out cable – tinned copper conductors
Now write your personal experience with this product
Your shopping cart is empty at the moment.